舊 2005-07-18, 01:07 AM
aaron aaron 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2003-08-26
文章: 116
預設

eNom的回應

Hello Aaron,
I was thinking about your issue and I think I found the same answer for you only written a little better. Hopefully this helps.

How do my clients renew an expired domain through Registry Rocket?
Registry Rocket does not provide an option to renew expired domains. Only active domains can be renewed through Registry Rocket.

As Registry Rocket is designed for updating an active domain, once the domain expires you can no longer update any of the records. Therefore, the record cannot be pulled using the Registry Rocket interface.

If the domain has expired, the reseller can reactivate it through the reseller's list of expired domains. Just add it to your cart and process the renewal order directly.

As this deducts the renewal amount from your available balance, you will need to charge your clients directly to recover the costs of the renewal. You might allow them to send you a check or pay via PayPal, that option is up to you.

Another option is to create a sub-account for your customer and allow them to renew with a credit card. You then will need to use the PUSH A LIST option to push the expired domain to their account.

eNom
Technical Support
www.enom.com/help
ICANN Accredited Registrar