PDA

查看完整版本 : 又空欢喜一场。。。

owntag
2008-01-16, 07:50 PM
一个domainer在namepros上面让大家评价UDESIGN.COM/.NET,我第一时间PM了对方问是否愿意售出,她说考虑一天再联系我。第二天他联系了我说可以售出,价格很好,在MID - HIGH $XXX 。。。我马上答应了。

结果过了一会儿对方给我发了一个回复:

Hey,

I dont know if you saw the whois of these domains, but in godaddy It was my adress written and on another site someone else's. Now I mailed to godaddy and told me there was een incident.

---------------------------------------------------
Our support staff has responded to your request, details of which are described below:

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response
Dear Peter,

Thank you for contacting Online Support. I show you purchased the domains UDESIGN.COM and UDESIGN.NET. There appears to be a ***-spelling of the domains we refered you. The correctly spelled domains are not available at this time.

Domain registrations and renewals can only be reversed within a short period of time. You would need to cancel the domain name or names immediately and respond right away to request a refund.

---------------------------------------------------

now the domains that were available and I received after the incident were udesing.com and .net .
Now I'm totally lost, I dont know what to do. I cant delete my posts anymore.
I'm lucky you haven't purchased before :p

So Again I'm terribly sorry for this incident. It felt good for a moment to almost have selled my first domain :D

But before I make me ridiculous on the forum, do you think these domain might be worth anything for their typo? cause else I only have 3 days to cancel these domains...

Greetings,

哈啦
2008-01-16, 08:58 PM
通常遇到不錯的域名要賣時,最好先查一下whois以及是否有建站,大概可以判斷一下這個求售帖的真實性有多大。