PDA

查看完整版本 : SEDO 在改變...

best-url
2006-04-07, 01:15 AM
繼 heybye 兄接到 Sedo 的來信之後 [Sedo關於轉移域名的來信 (http://www.domain.club.tw/showthread.php?t=11397)]

我也收到下列的 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!

I wanted to check in with you and introduce myself. My name is Jakob Knightly and I am an account manager at Sedo. The reason I am writing you is because I noticed that you have some really great domains which are currently parked with us. I wanted to know how you have been finding our parking program and if you require any assistance with your account.

Additionally, should you have more domains, I would be greatly interested in finding ways to increase the revenue in your account.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

這種口吻與內容不是 SEDO 在 "正常" 情形下所會作出的 "行為"
我相信這種情況絕對是 Sedo 有感於 許多 domainer 前些時日開始 大批的移轉域名 轉 park 到別處 (情況日趨嚴重) 之後, 經過檢討 痛定思痛 所作出 挽救措施...

我應該是不會再將域名轉回 Sedo 了吧 ~angrytalk

best-url
2006-04-13, 07:11 PM
今天換了另一位先生一樣 用 "客套" 的口吻 再次來信 試圖請求客戶 parking 域名...
(只是, 德國人的 民族優越感作祟; 他們仍不會放低自己的身段...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear xxxxx Lee,

After a recent review of Sedo accounts I have come across your information.
It appears that you may be able to earn more money.
Currently you have over xxx domains listed in your account, however very few of your domains are parked with Sedo?
By parking your domains with Sedo you will be able to earn money with your idle domains.

Sedo operates the world's largest domain marketplace, with more than 3 million domains currently listed.
By parking at Sedo you will be exempt from paying minimum commission fees when selling domains,
and your domain's rank will increase and receive priority in Sedo's search bar.

There are many advantages to parking with Sedo; I would be glad to answer any Sedo concerns you have, and help park all of your domains today.

Kind Regards,

Bxxx Cxx
Associate Parking Account Manager - Sedo GmbH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

或許先前他們的 獨大, 成功 衍生出的 強勢 與 傲慢; 造成許多客戶在 NameDrive.com 這幾家新公司 出現後 陸續移轉 DNS 將域名 park 到別處之後, 的確讓 Sedo 承受到 流失 Traffic (& sponsor) 的壓力吧...

真是 早知如此 何必當初呢 ~pighead

sunhouse
2006-04-17, 04:31 PM
我應該是不會再將域名轉回 Sedo 了吧...

請問Best兄:
目前域名都 park 在哪裡居多啊?
Sedo 的來信 http://www.domain.club.tw/showthread.php?t=11428
我按照哈啦老大幫忙的信件回覆, 至今一個多星期了, Sedo 到現在都沒有回信,
三月份Payments依舊掛0, 原本的1百多元,似乎不想給我了,
感覺非常不爽,看看板上的留言, 對 sedo 越來越失望,
剛剛轉了幾個到 NameDriver,
回來板上看看有沒有其他比較可靠park可放!!