talas talas 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2007-09-05
文章: 849
預設

一月RevenueDirect 给客户的群发邮件:

引用:
Dear Customer,

As a valued RevenueDirect client, I would like you to be among the first to know that RevenueDirect now has a new parent company, Sedo, the leading international domain parking and marketplace platform. By joining forces with Sedo, we will soon be able to offer RevenueDirect clients the opportunity to gain new parking advantages and award-winning marketplace solutions, while continuing to deliver the benefits you already receive through RevenueDirect's customized services and tools.

At RevenueDirect, we believe that keeping the best interest of our clients at the forefront of our business decisions allows us to move forward confidently in the direction of these new opportunities. As General Manager of RevenueDirect, I will be working directly with Sedo's team of monetization experts to personally ensure that you continue to experience the highest level of customer service and product satisfaction throughout all upcoming initiatives and alignments with Sedo.

Sincerely,

John Smrekar
General Manager
RevenueDirect.com

RevenueDirect Client FAQ's

Q: Will I need to make any changes to my domains?
A: At this time you will not need to make changes to how your domains are parked or optimized through RevenueDirect (including name server or other traffic forwarding settings.) You will be notified if future changes are required.

Q: How will I be paid?
A: RevenueDirect will continue to issue your monthly payments until otherwise communicated. Your payment cycle and method will not change at this time.

Q: Will I earn more/less?
A: Your earnings are expected to remain consistent, or even improve as we integrate RevenueDirect into Sedo's platforms.

Q: What will happen to my RevenueDirect account if I already have a Sedo account?
A: Initially, your RevenueDirect account will continue to function independently from Sedo. Eventually, Sedo's staff will be available to assist you directly with any transition-related questions or instructions.

Q: Who do I contact for support?
A: All RevenueDirect clients will continue to receive support from RevenueDirect account managers, while also being given access to Sedo's award-winning customer service network at support.sedo.com.

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 代碼
論壇禁用 HTML 代碼

所有時間均為 +8。現在的時間是 01:48 AM

本站主機由網易虛擬主機代管