主題工具
舊 2009-08-13, 01:45 AM
talas 的頭像
talas talas 目前離線
進階會員

註冊日期: 2007-09-05
文章: 849
不錯 ePixHD.TV on Sale! for Epix HD, the new HD Movie TV network

传统好莱坞巨头们进军网络又有了新举措,派拉蒙、米高梅和狮门影业三家公司正在准备一家新网站epixHD.com,准备用高质量的正版影片与风头正劲的Hulu和YouTube进行竞争。

epixHD原本是派拉蒙、米高梅和狮门共同筹划的付费电影频道和VOD视频点播服务,目标是对抗时代华纳旗下的HBO和CBS旗下的 Showtime,该频道预计将在10月份开播。不过,三家公司还有更时髦的想法,将电影频道中的影片搬到网上,只要是epixHD频道的付费订户即可随时打开浏览器观看影片。

epixHD聘请了原AOL高管EmilRensing作为公司的“首席数码官”,主管在线视频网站业务。epixHD.com目前已经开始内部测试,预计10月前就会正式上线,随后几个月内即可将派拉蒙、米高梅和狮门的大批影片和第一手电视节目内容上传至服务器。

依靠和电影公司的亲密关系,epixHD除了提供高清影片外还会拥有其他优势,比如在观看影片同时提供剧情梗概、演员表、相关花絮、预告片等。另外,该网站还提供一项独特的“共享功能”,付费订阅用户在观看影片时,可邀请最多四位好友(非epixHD订户)免费观看该片。

ePixHD.TV on Sale! for Epix HD, the new HD movie television network/online streaming service.

Please PM your offer!

News clips:

Paramount, MGM and Lionsgate are betting there’s room for their Epix joint venture. The concept is essentially to launch a linear TV channel that has TV Everywhere capability right out of the gate, making a collection of current and catalog titles available via EpixHD.com to subscribers.

Official site: http://www.epixhd.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/epixHD

PCMag news: Studios to Take on Hulu with EpixHD.com

Mashable news: Movie Studios Unite, Create a Hulu for Films

Someone found an ester egg in the frontpage of it:
So I visited epixhd.com to see if they had any more information, or possible interface examples. Nothing, just a big logo. I decided to dig a little deeper with hopes of finding some sort of secret login. I viewed the page source and found a binary code, translated it, and you can probably tell what happened next.Go to epixhd.com, right click, view source, copy the binary code. Then go to here to translate it.

發文規則
不可以發表新主題
不可以發表回覆
不可以上傳附件
不可以編輯自己的文章

啟用 BB 代碼
論壇啟用 表情符號
論壇啟用 [IMG] 代碼
論壇禁用 HTML 代碼

所有時間均為 +8。現在的時間是 05:32 PM

本站主機由網易虛擬主機代管