PDA

查看完整版本 : 請問關於信件標題為 Ownership Verification: -----.com的信件處理

game.tw
2005-12-16, 10:25 PM
剛註 , 剛 Park 的一個域名...收到Sedo的來信..

標題 Ownership Verification: ---------.com
Dear Mr. ------,

Thank you for using Sedo to sell your domain names!

In order to ensure that domains are only listed for sale by their rightful owners, Sedo double-checks the ownership of all newly listed domains. However, at this time we have been unable to confirm ownership for the following domain(s):

-------.com

To clear this up, all we need is a brief e-mail from the address listed as the admin contact in the domain's ownership record.

Alternatively, you can simply set the name servers of your domains to be NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM. This will let us identify you as the owner of the domains so that you will not need to email us.

I apologize in advance for the inconvenience that this causes you, but I hope you'll understand that this check helps ensure a fraud-free and better functioning marketplace for all Sedo users.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Your Sedo Team

想請教!關於這信件...
是該刪除此域名,等待Whois正常後再重新Parking還是等待即可?
sorry....我第一次遇到此情況!

best-url
2005-12-16, 10:41 PM
事情很簡單 -

自 "Whois 上該域名的 聯絡 email address" 的信箱去寄一封 email 給 sedo 的 support@sedo.com 告訴他們: [I'm the owner of this domain name] 即可 !

Sedodv
2005-12-17, 05:39 AM
事情很簡單 -

自 "Whois 上該域名的 聯絡 email address" 的信箱去寄一封 email 給 sedo 的 support@sedo.com 告訴他們: [I'm the owner of this domain name] 即可 !
对。 ~yes

信息查证需要验证who is和sedo上的信息资料基本相同,否则该域名将会被拒绝。简单的方法就是如楼上所说,用whois资料里面的邮箱寄信给sedo。这样就能说明你们是同一个人。