PDA

查看完整版本 : SEDO把我上个月的钱清空了!!

lau
2005-08-06, 11:39 AM
Hello,

An audit of your traffic for this domain showed that it was not converting for our advertising partner's sponsors and per our agreement with them we could not accept it. A detailed examination of your traffic showed that it was not natural. Our parking program can only accept natural traffic. This is defined as type in or search engine query generated traffic. Traffic from paid sources, pop up or pop under software or any promotional source is not accepted.

Because of these violations we have had no choice but to withhold your parking revenue from this domain and decline future traffic from it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to answer them.

Best regards,

Jay Finnan
Director of Customer Relations

为什么会这样?
我又没有作弊,我什么也没有作过
主要收入的哪个TYPO现在还park在SEDO
也没有被删除,仍然还有钱进帐
这算什么?
难道这样一封信就不用给钱了?

lotto
2005-08-06, 11:52 AM
昨天跟你说这2天就会有结果的,没想到等来的是这个结果啊。。。。。。。

choachukang
2005-08-06, 12:16 PM
如果您的流量是來自大陸的,但是設置成英文的廣告葉面,
我想這是主要的原因吧,如果您設置的是大陸的廣告我想
他們沒理由說不能接受。還有一點就是幾乎所有的ppc對
特大流量特別挑剔,小流量的還不是很容易看出來,他們
也就無所謂。樹大招風.

whosee
2005-08-06, 12:36 PM
Hello,

An audit of your traffic for this domain showed that it was not converting for our advertising partner's sponsors and per our agreement with them we could not accept it. A detailed examination of your traffic showed that it was not natural. Our parking program can only accept natural traffic. This is defined as type in or search engine query generated traffic. Traffic from paid sources, pop up or pop under software or any promotional source is not accepted.

Because of these violations we have had no choice but to withhold your parking revenue from this domain and decline future traffic from it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to answer them.

Best regards,

Jay Finnan
Director of Customer Relations

为什么会这样?
我又没有作弊,我什么也没有作过
主要收入的哪个TYPO现在还park在SEDO
也没有被删除,仍然还有钱进帐
这算什么?
难道这样一封信就不用给钱了?

真是應了一句俗話:在人屋簷下,怎能不低頭。
我也有過類似經驗...
幾個流量大的域名...
不是莫名其妙給關了...
就是來封信懷疑東懷疑西...
而且還要你舉證說明...

不過SEDO至少還是給解釋的機會...
寫個信去據理力爭是絕對必要的...
千萬不要沉默以對...
否則啞吧吃黃連不打緊...
倒是被當成是真的賊...
那才是最令人難以忍受的...

哈啦
2005-08-06, 12:45 PM
寫封信去問:

Hi,

I do not us any paid sources, pop up or pop under software or any promotional source to violate your agreement, you could make a mistake or there must be misunderstanding of my traffic. Could you please at least check them again and point out which one's traffic is questionable?

thank you

lau
2005-08-06, 01:56 PM
寫封信去問:

Hi,

I do not us any paid sources, pop up or pop under software or any promotional source to violate your agreement, you could make a mistake or there must be misunderstanding of my traffic. Could you please at least check them again and point out which one's traffic is questionable?

thank you
Thanks ,email sent

lau
2005-08-07, 01:40 PM
回信了
Hello again lau,

Unfortunately the traffic your domain was receiving was not converting to sales for our advertising partner's sponsors and per our agreement with them we could not accept it. I believe you when you say you were not doing anything yourself to drive traffic to the domain but the traffic the domain was receiving was not natural. If this was an expired domain that you picked up from a drop catch service it may still be promoted by its former owner. However, we still cannot accept the traffic because it won't lead to sales for our advertising partner's sponsors.

If you have any other questions please let me know. I'll be happy to help.

Best regards,

这封信应该怎么样回啊:(

lau
2005-08-07, 01:42 PM
他们只说流量不正常
广告商不接受........
但我确实没有作弊:(

哈啦
2005-08-07, 02:09 PM
不行了,這和上次domainplayer被sedo拒絕的理由幾乎一樣,說穿了就是「你的流量和點擊並未替廣告主帶來任何銷售成績」,就是「點擊和銷售比太低」。
一般外國廠商會有統計,例如每一萬個人看到我的廣告會有五個人點擊過來,每一百個點擊過來的人會有一個有消費行為。這就是他們推出點擊廣告的主因,可以算出當廣告廠商花多少錢,買了多少廣告曝光率,可以預期有多少的銷售產生。所以他們願意付廣告曝光費,或者是點擊費。parking的大都屬於後者,付點擊費。
但如果點是點過來了,結果每一百個、五百個甚至一千個的點擊之後,銷售竟然掛零或極低,那廣告主就不划算啦,這時他們會研究為何如此。
通常就出在兩個地方:
一、這個流量是人工操作的,來訪的人根本不知他們到哪裡,全是無頭蒼蠅,就算點過去也是好奇,沒有人想買東西。
二、某個地區的流量購買力一向偏低,通常有經驗的點擊商都不接受來自亞洲的中國、印度、韓國的流量,更別說點擊了,就是因為這些地方的流量一向超大,但網路銷售的比例極低所致。
我認為goldkey.com過一陣子可能會逐漸調整,拒絕接受來自亞洲的流量,而不會通通接受。從他們最近的做法就看得出來了。
我的建議還是,先不去想亞洲的流量吧,說難聽點,都是沒有網路購買力的過路客,只會占頻寬不會花錢的主。要賺流量錢還是以歐美流量為主,看看廖老大的diy.net,賺得死去活來的也不見點擊商拒絕,就是因為他的流量都是有購買力的歐美流量。

lau
2005-08-07, 02:15 PM
哪我上个月的钱也拿不到了吗?
哈啦大大,谢谢你的解释

哈啦
2005-08-07, 02:23 PM
哪我上个月的钱也拿不到了吗?

看看godkey的做法吧,畢竟它是新的公司,沒人曉得。而且他們本身可能也在摸索階段。

寫封信去問看看你的佣金怎麼辦吧。

hi,

I understood your concerns now, however, will I receive my payment already occured? or you just cancel all my payment? just want to know what should I expect for or not.

thanks

lau
2005-08-07, 02:28 PM
哈啦大大
我的是SEDO的:)
不是GOLDKEY

哈啦
2005-08-07, 02:30 PM
哈啦大大
我的是SEDO的:)
不是GOLDKEY

sedo的搞不好會寄錢給你吧,你寫信去問問看,sedo 一向比較講理 :that is :