PDA

查看完整版本 : paypal来信警告我了,该怎么处理

symatao
2006-04-12, 11:18 PM
小弟因为大陆限制登陆enom的缘故,为了使用paypal向enom的账户里充值,被迫使用了web proxy。结果刚才小弟收到paypal的信。全文如下,该如何办?请大大们指教:hitwall

Dear ma tao,
As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently noticed the following issue on your account:
A recent review of your account determined that we require some additional information from you in order to provide you with secure service. Case ID Number: PP-157-896-966
For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely,PayPal Account Review Department PayPal Email ID PP522

哈啦
2006-04-12, 11:31 PM
你只好回信先把事實說一遍,並表示你有誠意提證明如果他們需要的話。

Dear Paypal,

I am a Chinese who is now living in China, and you might be aware of that your website is BLOCKED in China, thus I have to use some sort of proxy server to connect with your website to refill my enom's reseller account, if it is the case, please let me know what should I do to solve this issue now? I'll be glad to offer you any proof you want if I can make it now.

thanks

symatao
2006-04-12, 11:35 PM
多谢哈大~~~~~~看起来以后要注意的说:hitwall

kjl
2006-04-13, 01:36 AM
现在可以登陆enom.com

symatao
2006-04-13, 01:44 AM
现在可以登陆enom.com

大大有所不知,国内网通的用户是可以登陆enom滴,但是该死的电信就屏蔽了enom的说:hitwall

kjl
2006-04-13, 01:52 AM
我用的是长城宽带,长城宽带用的是电信的线~~~

roy
2006-04-13, 07:55 AM
北京的有线宽带就不可以登陆enom....

goodyork
2006-04-13, 02:17 PM
楼主要小心是不是骗密码的的email

symatao
2006-04-13, 02:38 PM
楼主要小心是不是骗密码的的email

hehe,谢大大的提醒,我一开始也以为是的,后来看了一下,的确是paypal发来的,在ebay的论坛上查询了一下,paypal为了安全,似乎限制不同的ip登入~~~~~`(小弟之前有使用web proxy